Saturday, March 8, 2014

Ane Kirstine Larsen

 
One of the most exciting things about recreating an antique sampler is not only the surprise of the revealed colors on the reverse side; but to have the opportunity to use today's glorious options to restitch these beauties.  Choosing silks for my patterns is not done on purpose, but out of habit.  I LOVE stitching in silk, the pure luster, the feel the outcome :)  I wanted to share the colors I have chosen for Ane..  So many gorgeous choices are available, its hard to choose, but it must be done LOL!  (of course a DMC conversion is also given on the pattern.)
Also, alot of inquiries, both Ane Kirstine Larsen and A & E Long and Lean are stitched entirely in full cross over 2.  I would love to see it stitched over 1 though!!!  Anyone interested?!

No comments:

Post a Comment