Friday, June 3, 2011

E. Bloeser 1854

Introducing my new pattern of E. Bloeser 1854 to all of you this fine morning!  I am very excited with the results.  Model stitched on 36ct Lakeside Linen Vintage Examplar with NPI threads, 1 over 2.  She is a nice easy stitch, using all full-cross and the approximate finished size is 11 x 9.  Recommended for any stitcher!

Here is the original E. Bloeser 1854.  Colors were chosen from the threads on the reverse side, so today, she is shining again with her true colors :)  I enjoyed charting her, stitching her and finishing her.  My first go around with a reproduction and I am eager to start another one!! 

If you would like to purchase this pattern, please email me and I will give you store contact information.  Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. I do LOVE it and I am thrilled to receive and to start it asap
    Thanks for your so kind help, Shannon
    Marie-Hélène

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous sampler.

    ReplyDelete